Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'm Back.

It has been way too long since I have posted. I wont even spend time going over all the excuses I have for not having been here in so long, just going to dive right in...

I am no longer a mom of only two, Sweet Girl joined us on June 1st of this year. She is as her (Internet) name implies an angel baby. Honestly I would have 10 of her. Today she rolled over from her tummy  to her back!! Woohoo! This is definitely a memorable event for all moms, but extra special for me, because I have been concerned that I may have to walk Sweet Girl down the aisle. Literally walk her down the aisle, when she's 30! You see, she seemed to be a bit behind her older siblings in terms of moving around (both were early crawlers and walked by 9months).  I attributed some of this to her easy going nature, but mostly I know it is because she pretty much lives in her carrier, attached to my chest. While I am a baby wearing, attachment parenting kinda gyal, I am certainly not a die hard and I can actually get my tasks done more efficiently if she is not attached to me. So why do I keep her attached you ask? Why am I stunting SG's development? Well its because we live with a toddler terrorist who is prone to sneak attacks on poor innocent SG. I am merely doing what any mother would to ensure thier kids survival. Anyhow, long story short I am soo proud of SG today, despite the roadblocks she actually achieved this milestone! Perhaps she'll walk herself down the aisle afterall...

Ok my house is a mess and the kids are all screaming. I am going to go and deal with it and them.
More later. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment