Sunday, February 6, 2011

DAY 4 - My kids are cool.

Had a great day with the superheros in my life today. SuperBoy and NoNo were in fine form.

For breakfast they, and by they I mean SuperBoy, requested pancakes. Surprise, surprise. I guess I may have rubbed off on him. Anyhow, his wish is my command (sometimes), so I whipped up, my now famous, whole wheat pancakes. This time though I jazzed things up a bit and made a blueberry compote to go on top and along side I fried up some rashers,  and a sunny side egg for Mr.P.

All was happy in the world. Mr.P even washed the dishes. Hoot Hoot!!

After breakfast and the tremendous task of getting us ready to hit the road, I took the kids to Jungle Jam. They both had a BLAST! I suggest you check this place out for some inexpensive fun. It only cost $8.00 for the three of us to get in and that gets you access to everything, and you can stay for as long as you like. We stayed for just over 3 hours! The next time I go I think I will bring some snacks from home, because what they sell is not that great (pizza, bars, nasty little shriveled hot dogs) and its really over priced.

I didn't get any pics of the main play area which is where SuperBoy spent the majority of his time, but here are a couple snapshots from the day:  

SuperBoy having too much fun to waste time looking at the camera.
NoNo looking at someone else's camera. :)

SuperBoy contemplating his next move...

...as he builds a 'house' for NoNo.


NoNo destroying the house that SuperBoy built.

SuperBoy down!



After Jungle Jam we stopped at Cold Stone Creamery and got raspberry sorbet to take home and for dinner I made chicken taco's! 
Good Night. 
D


No comments:

Post a Comment